Monday, December 8, 2008

Run Down Of Sons Of Anarchy

Wow, this show just keeps getting better and better. We’ve been recording the shows so I got to catch upon what I missed. I had to watch Jax kill the crooked-ass cop again. That’s the fourth time. He may not have been a killer like he said but he sure was relaxed enough to jump in the sack with the Doc right after.

It was Awesome when Clay was in the police chief’s office when the Sons roll into town love there Club Patch. What a feeling of power. I gotta say I really love that Chief Unser. Every motorcycle club should have a cop like that on the pay roll. It would sure make life a lot easier. Smoking weed in his office and giving Clay the low down, now that’s what I’m talking about.

It’s definitely not like any other club I have ever seen, and it’s like all of them at the same time. I think every club has a guy like Tig. Just a real sociopath. I gotta say that doc, who is a square, is handling her recent murder pretty well. She’s either gonna turn dark or snap.

And how about that lady agent Stahl. This bitch is evil personified. She is defiantly trouble. Whenever you get pulled over by a cop like that you know you’re in for it. They travel with attitude, like they had a pair of nuts that got cut off, and they want them back.

I really like Alvarez. That guy is cool no matter when I see him. Calm, cool, no matter what. I don’t think he would really have made a deal to get his own son killed. Seems unrealistic, no matter how bad he screwed up. That was some brutal shit when Happy, the member from Tacoma slammed that blade in to the back of his neck. Another sociopath. This guy is a savage. Whenever Happy or Tig come on the screen I know something is going to happen.

It’s kind of cool to be able to catch up and watch a few shows at once. Except now I really want to know what happens next.

No comments: